What You Can Expect:
1. A personalized phone consultation prior to our first meeting/your event to get clear on how I can best serve your team/audience
2. If you want visibility and with your permission, I will announce your event through my social media, email list and blog
3. Professional and timely replies to answer any questions you may have
4. An interactive, energizing and engaging experience for your team/audience
5. A follow up after our time has concluded to answer any outstanding questions and encourage feedback to improve my services
Heidi came to speak at our event in December 2018 and quickly won over the audience with her engaging presentation on Using Storytelling to Attract More Candidates. Her energy, enthusiasm and presentation were exactly what we needed and the audience loved her. Heidi radiates with passion and it’s obvious she loves speaking and teaching others about her experience. But more importantly, she’s a natural public speaker whose message really resonates with the audience. We’re so glad we got to have her at our event!Manoj
I met Heidi when she spoke at a WeWork’s Women’s event about where she spoke and led a discussion on how women can better negotiate for promotions and pay raises. As a woman in business who is hiring for my company, it was an eye-opening discussion to see what others struggle with and how I should be navigating conversations from a manager’s perspective. What I loved about Heidi’s presentation is she engaged everyone who attended to ask questions and share their experiences. She is undoubtedly passionate about what she teaches and a natural speaker who captures her audience and brings an energy with her that creates an uplifting and motivating atmosphere.Tanja Hagelganz
It was a pleasure to have Heidi speak at our Ladies Lunch event this year. She formed a constructive conversation around a difficult topic and, most importantly, made the group quickly feel at ease and settled in having an open discussion about negotiation and empowerment for women in the workplace. To have people from different companies and industries coming together to have an open discussion was brilliant to be part of, and I’m very glad Heidi was able to facilitate this expertly.Eva Szwarc
As a Business and Life Coach & HR Consultant, I help businesses and organizations create happier and more engaging employee experiences while developing and strengthening their roles as leaders. My passion for HR communications allows me to bridge communication gaps between executives and employees especially when companies have gone through organizational change (mergers, acquisitions, restructures). I love igniting new perspectives, spotlighting key issues and raising awareness to HR topics to address post-organizational change challenges and the overall employee experience while coaching others on how to improve their communication, cultural experience and messaging.
I’ve worked in various industries, cultures and working environments and gained experience from the ground up. I’ve never once forgotten what it felt like to be stuck at the bottom and all the challenges I endured to achieve the success I have today. I’ve encountered many failing forward situations throughout my career forcing me to learn how to effectively communicate and build confidence in myself and others while strengthening my own presence as a leader.
My dedication to continuous learning and development coupled with my 9+ years of experience is how I am able to continue to deliver superior results every single time. I have spoken at SHRM Local and National Conferences, WeWork, JoinHR, DeSales University, Lehigh Carbon Community College, and Carbon County Chamber of Commerce. I was honored with an Award of Appreciation for speaking at the 9th Annual Adult Learners Conference, SHRM National and Regional Conference, and the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL). I’ve also proudly served as President for the SHRM, a member of the Leadership team at Babson College and on various committees, clubs and groups in Asia, America and Germany.
Most Requested Training And Topics:
- Creative Ways To Source Top Talent And Create Brand Awareness
- Inspiring Employee Loyalty And Creating A Winning Culture
- Powerful Mindset: Destroying Insecurities And Building Your Confidence
- Soft Skills Crash Course: Bridging Communication Gaps To Achieve Lasting Relationships
- The Do’s And Don’ts of Positive Leadership
- You Are Not Broken: Overcoming Tragedy And Achieving Greatness